Teaching isn’t a one-size-fits-all endeavour. Every child learns effectively in a different way. There is one thing in common among all kids though, their love of fun. If parents can make learning fun, kids are more likely to develop a lifelong love of learning and acquire the knowledge better.
Here are some creative fun ways to encourage your kid’s learning journey.
- Bottle cap sums
- Make learning about money fun with this simple game
- Learn shapes with coloured ice pop sticks
- Make a re-usable sight-word sandbox
- Try using Dominoes to help with math
- Sight word “cookies” are a cute idea
- Upside down art lessons
- Counting practice with fish and their “bubbles”