Our curriculum envisages integrated learning experiences for children. It is at par with the curriculum of any international school in Rudrapur. It is one of the few schools in Rudrapur that encourages the students to explore, discover and learn from their surroundings connecting classrooms with real life experiences.
- It is child- centred, which encourages active learning through exploration and play.
- It introduces children to literacy, numerical concepts, EVS and life skills that encourage them to sense, observe, investigate, connect and conclude.
- It awakens the mind and infuses the intellectual knowledge with aesthetic experience.
Primary School (I – V)
- It facilitates application of knowledge through integrating projects and activities.
- It enriches and compliments children’s classroom learning by organizing appropriate challenges through various resources.
- It enables children to compare, question, analyse, investigate, collaborate and contribute.
Middle School (VI – VIII)
- It is innovative, relevant, evolutionary and developmental.
- It balances the integration of acquired knowledge, skills and its application connection into action and content areas, fostering High Order Thinking Skills (HOTS).
- It builds children’s self-confidence and assurance through planned assessments and revision strategies which are an integral part of teaching and learning.